Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Find a beautiful place and get lost

            I know it has been so long since I have posted on here, so its about time I got back into the swing of things! As you may or may not know, my life has completely changed over the past few months. I have made major life altering decisions that at times have caused my heart to hurt more then I can put into words. Change is something I have never been good at. I like to stay safe and within my comfort zone, leaving few unexpected challenges to get in my way. 
            I am no longer living in Arizona, instead I decided that if I was going to make a change, I might as well make it drastic and move to Pennsylvania ;) I moved back in with my parents, three sisters, four dogs and two cats- call me crazy. Since I've been back I have persued my love for beauty and started working in Salon Ziza, only the best salon ever! I love love love my job and finally being surrounded by people who share the same passion as myself. This job has truly saved me during one of the hardest times in my life. I am so incredibly blessed to have such a great support system of women in my life. 
            I am going to back to school for my esthetician license- I am so excited!! I start very soon and cannot wait to indulge into the curriculum. I am going to be working and going to school six days a week..aka I will only have one day off to get myself together! I am actually semi scared about this, I think I am going to be exhausted! Oh well, I have always done so much better when I am busy. 
           I know this post is all over the place, but I am just so excited to be back and writing again. If you live in the area, make sure to come into Salon Ziza and say hi :) 
  
Thank you, thank you, thank you for always reading my crazy and unfocused posts- you guys rock!


Missed you TONS! 
XO ErinEstelle 





 Belt&Skirt- Boutique from AZ :(
 Shoes- Steve Madden 
Earrings& Bracelet-Francesca's Boutique

1 comment: