Thursday, March 14, 2013

Foundation: How I Contour/Highlight

I really do not know why I put these pictures up of me, I look ridiculous. However, I always wondered how girls would do this before and learned from watching them, so I hope this helps. I was in a rush to get ready which is why it is pretty messy, but you should get the idea :) Enjoy me looking crazy!!!

First start of with a primer. I have being loving this for a summer "glow". (Please excuse my awful nails- they need to be painted!)

Right now my skin is a little broken out so I have been putting down a thin base of foundation before I contour/highlight.

 To make sure my foundation is thin, I use a beauty blender.
This is what I use to contour.

This is what I use to cover up dark circles under my eyes. I do not use this to highlight, I use another concealer by Tarte that I will have a picture of in the end of this post.

This is the brush I use to highlight, I use a smaller concealer brush for my contour.
Once you look like you have crazy face paint....

You are ready to blend.

This the brush I use.

 I start with my contour and work it in very small circles, making sure to blend into my hairline.
Once I have blended everything together, I add a cream blush.


Now I set with powders.


 Sorry for the creepy faces.

 These are all the products I used.
1. Loreal Magic Lumi Primer Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
Can be found here: Loreal Primer - or at most drugstores.
2. Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse * I love this foundation. 
Can be found here: Maybelline Foundation - or at most drugstores.
3. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer
Can be found here:Under eye concealer - or at Sephora.
4. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
Can be found here: Concealer - or at Sephora
5. Victorias Secret Foundation - I found this a long time ago on sale at Sephora- I am not sure if they still sell it! (You can use any foundation you like - a few shades darker than your complexion to contour)
6. Stila Convertable Color Blush 
Can be found here: Stila Blush
7. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Can be found here: Stay Matte Pressed Powder - or most drug stores.
8. The Balm- Bahama Mama Bronzer
Can be found here: Bahama Mama - or Sephora.
9.NARS Blush(I used the color "orgasm")
Can be found here: NARS Blush - or at Sephora.
10.Loreal True Match Blush
Can be found here: Loreal Blush - or most drugstores. 

I hope this helps!! Please ask any questions you may have and I will get back to you.
Xo





No comments:

Post a Comment