Sunday, March 10, 2013

Keeping Busy


Hi Guys! 
I am thinking of doing a post this week about my foundation routine/contouring.. I will post pictures later on for a step by step tutorial. In the meantime here is a little update on what I've been doing through some of my iPhone pictures. 
Xo



 I have been cooking a ton recently and pulled out these goodies!
 Valentines Day dessert :)
 My favorite thing about our complex is the gym, because no one is ever there!
 Kyle and I at dinner in Cave Creek with my family visiting from NY :)
 In my last post I talked about re-doing our closet into a large master. Because we took out an extra (useless) closet, we needed to close the wall up- I love the final finish!
 Breaking any and all diet rules with these babies.
 Closet progress...
 We turned our office into my closet/makeup area. Not the final look but slowly getting there.
Washing my hair extensions (poor Kyle).
 Fun times jumping on the bed with my girl Brill.
 Waiting in line for some late night In-N-Out
 Puppy slumber party.
 Trying to keep up with cleaning my brushes once a week.

 Closet is now painted!
 Putting Phoebe in small objects.
Snuggling on the couch, drinking an In-N-Out milkshake.


Will post about my foundation routine this week! 
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment